Looking for a quick and easy desert recipe? Check out this absolutely delicious passion fruit slice. If you don’t like passion fruit you can try swapping it with blackberry marmalade or something similar. ☺️
RECIPE – SERVES 10
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 125 g butter melted
- 1 egg
- 395 g condensed milk
- 250 ml Nestle reduced cream
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tbs custard powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 passionfruit
- Combine flour, sugar and egg. Add melted butter and combine.
- Place mixture into a lamington tin.
- Cook at 180C for 15 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Combine condensed milk, cream and lemon juice.
- Mix well and pour onto base.
- Place custard powder, water and sugar into a saucepan.
- Stir over heat until thickened.
- Add passionfruit pulp.
- Pour over slice.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or, preferably overnight, to set.