A gigantic thank you to Walt for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award 🙂 ❤ !!! Please check out out his beautiful blog! I missed his message about him nominating me in June and I only realised earlier today. I am truly sorry I missed that Walt and I didn’t thank you on my Awards/Nominations. I feel awful 😦 !! BUT, I have now amended post 🙂 !! Again thank sooooo soooooo much!
So, enough rambling…
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high-quality standard of writing, uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site and to top it off, amazing photos!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Seven facts about me:
1. I’ve been living in Australia without my family since the age of 15. It’s been hard for both myself and my family being apart but I feel very fortunate and appreciative toward my parents for sending me to such an amazing country.
2. I am a very happy person, also known as Mrs Giggles.
3. I am a very light drinker. All it takes is one glass of champas for me to be even more giggly than usual. (whoops)
4. I am a neat freak, very meticulous and organised. I wouldn’t go as far as OCD but I love to be organised and ready for worse case scenario.
5. I’m a good listener but if I get excited about the topic then expect frequent interruption. I guess I do talk a lot, I’m Greek after all 😛
6. I am very ambitious and have huge dreams, some of which people say aren’t “realistic”. But personally I am a strong believer to “you gotta dream big to succeed”.
7. I am a snapchat filter addict.